Stockport Conference 2019
“School Governance in Changing Times: Threats, Challenges and Opportunities"
Dr Tony Breslin -Author of the RSA- Royal Society of Arts ‘Who Governs Our Schools’?’
- Changes to schools finance and impact on governance
- SEND processes and outcomes in your school - What should governors be doing?
- Wellbeing/emotional health
- New Ofsted framework
- Curriculum evaluation and challenge - Intention , Implementation, Impact(primary)
- Organising good governance; options for effective practice
Marple Hall School -Hill Top Drive, Marple, Stockport SK6 6LB
|Event date||23-03-2019 8:30 am|
|Cut off date||23-03-2019|