Parenting in the Digital Age from the people behind Digital Parenting Magazine is coming to Facebook London September 19th!!!
The Parent Zoneis writing to you regarding a ground-breaking new training programme called Parenting in the Digital Age which was developed as a result of the tremendous success of Digital Parenting Magazineand the requests we received for further support from schools and organisations who work with parents.
Parenting in the Digital Age was launched by the Minister for Children and Families, Edward Timpson. The programme is designed to enable schools to deliver against their Ofsted inspection requirement for eSafety and includes a one day training session designed to enable teachers to run an effective in-school programme that bridges the gap between children and parents to ensure that parents are helping children to stay safer online.
The programme was developed to work alongside CEOP ambassador training with a particular focus on supporting teachers working with parents. It is the first and only evidence based parenting programme designed to give parents the confidence they need to take their offline parenting skills online and practitioners the tools they need to reach parents.
· Enables schools to deliver against their Ofsted inspection requirement for E-Safety*
· Helps teachers to find new ways to engage with parents on internet safety
· Provides membership to an on-going programme of support and resources from The Parent Zone including Digital Parenting magazine and films.
· Builds capacity within schools to deliver regular eSafety initiatives in addition to external provision
· Ensures that schools have access to support in order to deal with internet related issues
Future Course Dates:
London- September 19th in association with Facebook
- Edinburgh - October 8th in association with Microsoft
- London - December 8th in association with CEOP
Programme Cost:£199 plus VAT
More information about The Parent Zone and PitDA is available at: