We are pleased to confirm that next year’s Conference will be at Marple High School on Saturday 12th March, from 8.45am - 1.15pm.
The theme of the conference is ‘Better Together’ and we have changed the format from recent years. This time we will have a key note speech, covering Ofsted and the new framework, which will include opportunity for questions from the floor. In addition, there will be one set of workshops, covering themes such as:
- The role of Teaching Schools & the benefits of schools working together
- Safeguarding/Online Safety/PHSE
- The role of IT in schools
- Assessment; Reporting; Recording at Primary & Secondary levels
- Stockport Family
- Finance - a look at the possible impact of the national fairer funding formula on Stockport schools
Once the workshops are confirmed, we will notify you and open up the booking system. Our aim is to have at least one member from the governing board of every Stockport school attending the conference, so please make a note of the date and make sure that it is discussed at your board meetings.